Midwest Reliability Organization (MRO) recently solicited nominations from its industry sector members to fill open or expiring seats on the board of directors. Following the nomination period, electronic ballots were sent to those sectors with open seats on the board. The ballot period closed on October 31, 2022, and the election results are in!
Please join us in congratulating the following individuals on their election to the MRO Board:
- Incumbent Priti Patel, Great River Energy
Generator and Power Marketer Sector
- Incumbent Brad Cox, Tenaska Power Services Co.
- John Rhea, Ameren
Investor Owned Utility Sector
- JoAnn Thompson, Otter Tail Power Company (IOU <3k)
- Dehn Stevens, MidAmerican Energy Company (IOU ≥ 3k)
- JP Brummond, Alliant Energy (IOU ≥ 3k)
Municipal Utility Sector
- Maurice Moss, Kansas City Board of Public Utilities
Transmission System Operator Sector
- Keri Glitch, MISO
The election results will be highlighted at the Annual Member and Board Meeting on December 1, 2022, and the directors will be seated on the board on January 1, 2023.