2023 MRO Hybrid Security Conference
September 26-27, 2023 │Sheraton Hotel │Oklahoma City, OK & Webex
Midwest Reliability Organization (MRO) invites you to attend the 10th Annual Security & Training Conference. This conference is designed to expand security awareness and strengthen cyber and physical security through information shared by industry experts. All security professionals, subject matter experts, and power system engineers are encouraged to attend this free conference.
Overview of Presenters at the 2023 MRO Hybrid Security Conference
- Robert M. Lee, CEO & Co-Founder, Dragos (Keynote)
- Dr. Jennifer Hesterman, Colonel USAF (ret)
- Sean Trauschke, Chairman, President & CEO, OGE Energy Corp.
- Richard Burt, Senior VP & Chief Operating Officer, MRO
- Ed Gray, Special Agent in Charge, FBI Oklahoma City Field Office
- Idaho National Labs, Cyber Escape Room & Network Discovery
- Bryson Bort, CEO & Founder at SCYTHE
- Patrick Tatro, Army Ranger & Lead Threat Hunter, Dark Night Solutions
- Norma Browne, Corp Security Reliability Standards Compliance Manager, Ameren
- Scot Donecker, Sunflower Electric Power Corp, Dragos Implementation
- Kelly Johnson & Chris Johnson, Idaho National Labs
- Casey Cox, Supv Special Agent, Counterintelligence, FBI OKC Field Office
- Steen J. Fjalstad, Director of Security, MRO
- Cris Zimmerman, Manager of Outreach and Stakeholder Engagement, MRO
On Thursday, September 28, 2023, the Security Advisory Council Threat Forum (SACTF) will host a security briefing for MRO Registered Entities and Regional Entities, as well as members of the Security Advisory Council and SACTF, SACTF threat call participants, and other approved guests. Invitations and details will be sent out separately. Space is limited.
General registration for the hybrid conference and training is now open. Please register with the link below. If you cannot attend in person, you may attend virtually via Webex. Registration closes on September 22, 2023, at 5:00 p.m.