2023 MRO Hybrid Reliability Conference
Saint Paul, MN & Webex | Reliability Advisory Council General, Reliability Advisory Council, Organizational Groups
Wednesday, May 17, 2023 -
Midwest Reliability Organization’s Annual Reliability Conference was held at the MRO offices in Saint Paul, MN and online. This much anticipated one-day conference focused on bulk power system reliability topics across the industry and specific to the MRO region.
All technical staff, industry subject matter experts, and power system engineers from registered entities were encouraged to attend this free conference.
- Multi-day Energy Storage Technology and Pilot Project
- Operational Resiliency in Response to Emerging Security Risks
- The Evolution of Human Performance at MidAmerican Energy
- Facility Ratings Best Practices Panel
- Overview of NuScale and Grid Reliability Features