2023 MRO Hybrid RAM Conference
The Midwest Reliability Organization (MRO) Risk Assessment and Mitigation (RAM) department is pleased to announce it will host the Annual MRO RAM Conference, virtually and in person, on March 22, 2023. The purpose of this conference is to provide an overview of recent and planned changes to the NERC Reliability Standards and non-compliance processing. There is no fee for attendance.
In person attendees are also invited to a social networking event at Wild Bill’s in Saint Paul, Minnesota on March 21, 2023, from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central (appetizers will be provided and a cash bar available).
Key Agenda Topics
- Project 2016-02: Status, Changes and Effect on Compliance
- CIP-003 For Low Impact: Electronic Access Controls and Vendor Remote Access
- BCSI in the Cloud – Upcoming Revisions and Guidance for CIP- 004-007 and CIP-011-3
- Facility Ratings – FAC-008 Requirements & AAR- Ambient Adjusted Ratings
- PRC-019-2 Guidance
- Non-Compliance Processing Innovations
- CIP and OPS NERC Reliability Standards Pending Enforcement and in Development
- Notable HEROS Responses
- Inherent Risk Assessment: Upcoming Process Changes
- Align and Enforcement Updates